Expert Assistance from Start to Finish
Safco is a full-service designer and manufacturer of top-quality, custom power supplies, electronic interfaces, cord sets, coiled cords, chargers and converters. We work seamlessly with manufacturers of today’s electronic devices to deliver a low-voltage, DC power-supply that meets both their technical and budgetary needs.
Safco brings decades of experience to every step of the process. Whether you need a prototype created in a short amount of time or help with safety agency submittals and approvals, we have the expertise to get your job done right—the first time. We take pride in the fact that once you hand off a project to us, you can return to what you do best, secure in the knowledge that your job is in capable hands.
Learn more about our experience in every step of the design, manufacturing and delivery of custom low-voltage power supplies to our customers:
Safco Areas of Expertise
- Application and Design Engineering: Custom engineering for your application—proven solutions as unique as your application requirements. Read more
- Prototyping and Testing: Working prototypes, rapid turnaround—make technical specification changes or minor modifications without incurring significant delays. Read more
- Manufacturing: Cost-effective manufacturing with no surprises—learn more about Safco’s production resources and expertise. Read more
- International Production: Proven, global production partnerships—maximize the benefits of overseas manufacturing. Read more
- Troubleshooting: Experienced engineers ready to troubleshoot your application—find actionable solutions to device issues. Read more
- Qualification and Evaluation Testing: Designed right the first time—ensure your power-assembly designs meet applicable standards. Read more
- Inventory Management and Logistics: A committed partner in your supply chain—let Safco tailor programs to your needs and cost expectations. Read more
Contact Us to discuss your power supply needs.
Related Safco topics:
Engineering and Design, Prototyping, Manufacturing, International Production, Qualification, Troubleshooting, Inventory Management.